Wooden Flooring & Laminate
There is a lot more than meets the eye when it comes to installing quality flooring.
- What is the existing floor like?
- Does it require repair?
- Is it squeaking?
- Are the joists ok?
- Is it level and will it require levelling?
- What sort of underlay is required?
- Do you require sound insulation reducing the sound of foot traffic or perhaps one with a vapour barrier preventing floor moisture attacking the flooring?
- Do you have existing underfloor heating?
These are all questions that need to be taken into consideration when looking to improve or install a wooden floor – we can help with the whole process from start to finish.
We can assist in the decision making, i.e what type of flooring suits your requirements, what AC rating the laminate should be etc, and can supply samples of wood and laminates for colour selection.
Contact us for more information.